Welcome to the first ever Saturday Soiree Blog Party!!! I am a bundle of emotions today as I launch this vision; grateful, humble, nervous, excited and more than a little anxious! But, I trust a GREAT GOD who gave me this vision while I was still in the darkness and grieving my Joy’s Autism diagnosis. I am beyond grateful for the healing and restoration He gave so I could pay it forward and help others.
This week I shared Striving for Fulfillment on the Hamster Wheel of Life and reminded us all how God is calling us to stop striving and to lay our desires at His feet. He is the only true source of joy, fulfillment, and peace. May we strive less and follow Him more!
I had my first guest blogger, Sarah, from Strain Me, and was inspired by her practical reminders of how to live in peace on The Road to Peace. I’m pretty sure I need to look at these helpful reminders often!
So let’s get this party started!!!!! Every good soiree needs party gift, so enjoy this week’s free printable! If you click the “print friendly”, it will give you an option to delete all of the text to just print the picture.
Please link-up your posts that encourage, inspire and celebrate life.
Topics are flexible, but please be sure they are free from vulgar and offensive content and may include:
faith, family, children, homeschooling, blogging, organization, DIY, recipes, friendship, Bible study, special needs parenting and more!
Be sure to do the following before leaving the soiree:
1. Please link back to Faith Along the Way with the party button in the sidebar or with this address:
2. Please comment on other links in the party.
3. Please share the link-up via some form of social media.
4. While not mandatory, I would be honored if you would follow me in some aspect.
5. If you host a link party of your own, please add your link to our Blog Party Directory.