25 Frugal Fall Date Nights
Are you ready to enhance your marriage?
Take the Blessing Your Spouse Challenge &
get practical tools to strengthen your marriage!
Join our faith & family newsletter to get instant access to the challenge printables and watch your relationship bloom!
Your privacy is important to us.
I look forward to fall every single year. The leaves are falling, the air is cooling, and it makes me want to just spend my nights snuggled by the fire.
There’s something about the crisp, fall air that makes it the perfect season for date nights and snuggling! Here’s some of our favorite frugal Fall dates. Enjoy!
PIN THIS RESOURCE:
Frugal Fall Date Nights
- Go to the farmer’s market
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Rake leaves and jump in a pile
- Enjoy reading a book together by the fire
- Make caramel or candy apples
- Do a corn maze
- Enjoy a scary movie marathon
- Try different pumpkin treats and see which are the best
- Make a couple’s costume to wear for Halloween
- Go to a county fair
- Carve or paint pumpkins
- Visit an orchard and pick apples
- Go to a petting zoo
- Take a hike and look at the trees
- Make some Fall decorations together
- Take a drive to the mountains
- Make a homemade pie
- Host a bonfire and backyard camp out
- Roast s’mores over a campfire
- Drink apple cider
- Bake cookies
- Make your own hot chocolate
- Go stargazing
- Participate in Black Friday shopping (or race to see who can get the biggest bargain online)
- Go camping