The Christian mentoring workshop to help you create a God-centered vision for your life and understand your role in God's Kingdom.
The Christian mentoring workshop that helps you understand your role in God's Kingdom and live with intention as a woman of God.
You were made on purpose, for a purpose,
but may need a mentor to help you...
DISCOVERING YOUR ROLE
IN GOD'S KINGDOM IS POSSIBLE
IMAGINE IF YOU COULD...
Your ultimate guide to
living on purpose as a woman of God...
The Make It Count Workshop
*Digital Resource only
THIS WORKSHOP HELPS
YOU MOVE FORWARD USING THE
FOUR PILLARS OF INTENTIONAL LIVING
Reflect on the foundations of the Christian faith and how the Gospel radically transforms every. single. aspect of your life as a Christian woman.
You’ll re-discover your identity in Christ and how knowing you were made on purpose for a purpose helps you move forward with biblical confidence.
Seek the Lord for HIS vision for your life as you identify your core values and get crystal clear on what really matters to you.
You'll spend time reflecting on your talents/ gifts, identifying your spiritual gifts, and seeing how they come together to create the role in God's Kingdom YOU were made for!
Put God's vision for your life into action by creating space and breathing room to live it out.
You'll learn how to create anchors in your life to position yourself to have the capacity and space in your days to step confidently into where God is calling you.
Explore the 5 ways to take action and move forward to God's vision for your life. They are crucial to helping you live on mission!
You'll learn powerful life management strategies that help you maximize your time and make room for what matters most.
*Digital resource only
INSIDE THE WORKSHOP,
PILLAR #1- REFLECTION
- Understanding the Gospel's role in your life (and how it changes everything)
- Foundations of the Christian faith and how knowing whose you are helps you move forward
- Embracing your identity in Christ and understanding how God sees you
PILLAR #2- VISION
- Identifying your core values, talents, and spiritual gifts
- Seeking the Lord for His vision for your life and for His will to be revealed
- Understanding how God designed you for a purpose and learning what your specific purpose is as part of His master plan
PILLAR #3- POSITION
- How to make breathing room in your life to live out God's vision
- Identifying how your life is operating now and creating a plan that allows you flexibility and freedom
- Create life-giving routines and habits to help you thrive
PILLAR #4- ACTION
- Identifying the 5 key ways to move forward in your life and putting them into action
- Exploring life-management hacks to help you maximize your minutes
- Creating your intentional life manifesto to spur you on towards action
Plus, the 65+ page Reflection Guide will help you
process, pray, and reflect on the teaching in the workshop.
I WAS STUCK FOR SO LONG!
"I have to admit that I was moved to tears in several of the sessions! I was desperate for someone to help me put the pieces of my life together and show me the way, and this workshop did just that! I've been stuck in a cycle of complacency for years but this truly helped me see how to take action in my life. Thank you so much!"
GET STARTED TODAY!
Get instant access to
You are fully protected by our 100%
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the format of this workshop?
You'll receive instant access to this workshop's Instructions and Links PDF. In the PDF you'll receive the download links to the Reflection Guide, as well the links to view each of the four workshop sessions.
What's included in this resource?
This workshop includes:
- Four, pre-recorded workshop sessions to watch at your convenience. (About 30-45 minutes each)
- Scripture-based teaching around the four pillars of Intentional Living- Reflection, Vision, Position, and Action.
- A 65+ page Reflection Guide to help you process and pray through the sessions.
How long will I have access to this resource?
Forever! You’ll have lifetime access to this workshop so you can revisit the session as often as you need!
MEET YOUR MENTOR
Sarah Ann Goode
I’m Sarah Ann, writer, teacher, and creator at Proverbs 31 Mentor.
It’s my passion to equip women to live intentional, God-honoring lives, with Jesus as the anchor of their soul.
But for years I wondered about my role in God's Kingdom and sat on the sidelines of my faith.
Truly, I felt like there had to be more to life, but I struggled to be more than a "Sunday Christian".
Yet, through a series of personal hardships and seasons of brokenness, the Lord revealed how HIS vision for my life is so much more meaningful than the life I could plan on my own!
And I want to help you discover the same! My ultimate goal is to help you create a Christ-centered vision for your life and take simple steps towards living the life God has for you!
Yes, you CAN live on purpose and make your life count for the glory of God!
LIFE STARTS NOW
Are you ready to step into your role in God's Kingdom
and make your life count for the glory of God?
Let the Make It Count Workshop be your guide to creating a
Christ-centered vision for your life and
taking action on the plans God has for you!
I REALLY NEEDED A RESET!
"This workshop has been a reset of my faith and life!! I look forward to living God's plan for my life now that I know it! I feel like I am finally clear on my purpose!"
Copyright 2023- Sarah Ann Goode- Proverbs 31 Mentor